Thursday, June 21, 2012

Desk Picture

Here is a picture of my desk at work.


Crappy quality brought to you by cellphone camera in a dark room.

Here is a list of things on/around my desk, clockwise starting with my chair at 6 o'clock:
- My favorite hoodie
- Assorted papers, post-it notes, pens
- Inspirational flippy calender from boyfriend's mom 
- Phone, cords, backup hard drive
- Box of tissues
- Sweet mini print by the awesome Kal Barteski
- Peanutbutter M&Ms
- Second monitor (desktop = raspberries) with laptop below (desktop = Totoro)
- Hello Kitty calender
- The Max Ehrman quote that begins: Go placidly amid the noise and the haste, and remember what peace there may be in silence... 
- Water bottle, also with one of Kal's designs on it
- More calendars, papers, job tickets, office supplies, and 900 more post-it notes

Tada! Thanks for stopping by!

P.S. My desk at home is a lot more awesome, because when I was younger my mom painted flying cats all over it. I will update later if I can get a good picture of it.

2 comments:

  1. I appreciate the Tortoro desktop, all in spite of the fact that I'm jealous your cubicle is cleaner than mine.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the flying cat desk! Me want pics

    ReplyDelete