Wednesday, March 19, 2014

Eep! I entered a writing contest!

Thanks to this post by my friend Kerry, I entered a writing contest today which is something I haven't done since college. The only guidelines were that it had to be set in Ohio in the spring and less than 2500 words long. This year I set out to do more things that scare me, and this falls nicely into that category while still being small enough to seem doable. And I did it! So if you want to read my story it is here. (And you should read Kerry's too!)

2 comments:

  1. I really like your essay and hope you do well. I wish that I had a talent for fiction since I'm such an avid reader but, like Winnie-the-Pooh, I'm a bear of very little imagination ;) I think that I'll stick with writing about my thoughts and day-to-day life for now.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! (Some how I'm just seeing this comment, sorry!)

      Delete